Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

jueves, 18 de febrero de 2010

Wrong/Right.

Sometimes i feel that all this things I’m doing are wrong.. that I picked the wrong answer to everything.. and sometimes it feels good, right like its the smartest choice I've ever made. I know its destroying me.. I’m sure of it.. the question here is Why it feels so right when everyone says its so wrong? It feels great! PERFECT! And I’m afraid to let people know about it cause I know what they usually think.. My shrink used to say that’s always better to “come clean” on things.. but this is mine! Just mine I don't have to be sharing it with people right? Why should I be “coming clean” on something that’s finally mine! just mine.. My “dirty little secret” (i love that song btw) so no shrink. I have decided not to come clean on this. Not Now not ever! Its MINE! I wont share it :). If you know what I’m talking about or you are guessing.. Now you know how I feel about it! :)

1 comentarios:

Beira R. dijo...

u can be sure tt i kno... y? u might ask.. bcause it's my "lil dirty secret" as well... i kno how it feels, i kno who it "completes" u and i kno wat is like to have someone to sare it in the good terms or someone who doesn't have anything else to do and feels like is the designated detective of ur life... if u'r gonna sare it, be careful.. 'cause u dont kno how it can ruin everything u've worked for...

i apologize if my writing upsets u... i find it more comfortable ( :

Publicar un comentario