Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

lunes, 1 de febrero de 2010

You are pretty.

Someone sent me this today, I was feeling like shit and for some reason I got it. And it made me smile and feel good. I want you to read it especially if you are having a bad day. It cheers you up I promise.


You’re pretty with your hair up.
You’re pretty when your blue.
You’re pretty with just a touch of gloss
and perhaps a smile or two.
You’re pretty even when you cry
and after sleepless nights.
You’re still pretty when THAT dress won’t fit
and nothing else seems right.
You’re pretty when you smile like that
and even when you frown.
You’re pretty when you’re all stressed out
and your world is upside down.
You’re pretty nearly all the time
Even when you think you’re not.
But most of all you’re just pretty,
not a little, but A LOT!!!

(Special thanks to ana thin for sending me this on facebook)

1 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

:'D

Publicar un comentario